Last Day

December 22, 2008

Well, tomorrow is officially my last day at work. I've been at my current office for a little over 4 years, so its going to be a bit of an adjustment for me.
.
Since I'll have a bit of spare time now, I'm hopefully going to be doing a bit more blogging and finishing up our house. But, most importantly, I'm going to try and go out on my own... I've been thinking about it for a while, so I'm just going to jump in. I've set up a new site (atelier-ad.com) for the office and will continue to blog at this website. The new office's website isn't up and running yet, but I will keep you posted when its up. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you all know about this new venture, as well as ask everyone to update their links. Anyone who was previously linking to atelier-ad.com will now get the office site, rather than this blog.
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll keep you all updated on my progress.
.
.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe