COA Elementary

February 02, 2009








The Ulrich Herzog Elementary School by Coast Office Architecture has got to be one of the coolest schools I've ever seen. [Although I must admit that I'm not entirely positive that the last two photos are from the school - I was having issues with COA's website.] Can you imagine how much fun and positive energy must be coursing through that school? I'm sure the kids just love learning in such an energetic environment. However, since most of the images are of the public spaces - toilet rooms and halls - I wonder what the classrooms are like... Surely they must be a bit more mellow, or the kids would be bouncing off the walls instead of paying attention. But still, I can't imagine a boring all white classroom in a school like this.
.
Via Yatzer






You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe