Up Front and Personal

January 02, 2008

This image of the properly named 'Kitchen Residence' by Front Studio caught my eye for a few reasons. First of all, the kitchen layout is similar to what I am thinking about for our kitchen, and the floor is just about the shade I'm hoping for... but, what really has my attention is the chandelier that I've long been coveting. And yes, I did say covet. Too bad I have neither the proper space nor budget to make it mine.
.

Whenever I see stairs like this, I wonder how the architect and homeowner managed to get by the local building department. Do they install a railing for inspection and then remove it for the photo shoot?

.

This competition entry for Farmadelphia really appeals to me... The graphics are simple, yet they clearly express the design intent. And who wouldn't like to see more greenspace in the city, especially when its got an agricultural purpose?

.

These are just a few of the great projects by New York women based firm, Front Studio. Check out their site for more...

.

Thanks L.Cerre

.
.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe