ch+qs

March 29, 2007

I recently discovered Spanish firm ch+qs. Their built work is very exciting, but what initially drew me to their firm were the lovely collages shown below. I think they are spectacular, and would even hang them on my wall!


These collages are from a competition entry for the intermidiae Prado. I love the light-hearted quality, and the combination of black and white imagery with colorful graphics.

This is a library in Madrid, Spain - Villanueva de la Cañada.

This Cultural Center is also in Madrid, Spain - Villa del Prado. I'll definitely be checking their site often to see any new work. I've always been a big fan of expressing design ideas through model and collage, and I really like the way that they been doing just that. Because ch+qs refuses to typecast their design techniques/style/typology, you can clearly see growth and development throughout all their projects and creative methodology.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe