The 2008 Olympics will Rock!

February 28, 2007

The Beijing Olympic National Swimming Center by PTW. Image from inhabit.


I'd really like to post an image of the Beijing Olympic Main Stadium by Herzog and deMueron to accompany this photo (especially since the two projects will be located nearly side by side). The main stadium is just one more example of why H&dM consistently remains one of my favorite architecture firms (as well as a perennial award winner). However, the article as linked to by inhabit has a licensing warning notice, so rather than anger the copyright gods, I'll just direct you to the source... aka the Chinese government. Check out the images at http://www.bjghw.gov.cn/. I think it will definitely be worth the trip. And I mean that both in terms of cyberspace travel, and actual travel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe